Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm back











It has been a while since I last posted. When I became pregnant, I just hibernated for the winter but now that spring has sprung...(mostly) and there have been some warm, beautiful days, I think I'll come out of my cave and post some thoughts.





First of all, only a couple of weeks left (hopefully), until little Olivia gets here! I, for one, CAN'T WAIT! The kids are excited too. Not sure what Annie will do. She might have a bit of an adjustment to make.





This last year has been a good one. In September, Cody started a new business called Positive Momentum. That has been an interesting adventure! We enjoyed a trip to Nauvoo to visit Cody's parents on their mission. We went in December and it was COLD! Those pioneers were sure made of tougher stuff than most of us today! Wow! We had a great time despite the cold. The temple is beautiful! We also took the kids to Disneyland in February. What a fun time that was. The kids were really good. Now, we are waiting for the little one to get here! All in all it has been an eventful 9 months!

3 comments:

Bennett Family said...

YEAH! gLAD YOU'RE BACK. :)

Unknown said...

Good to see an update. Love the name for baby #5. Glad you talked Cody out of the other one.

Kala said...

So good to have you back. I love the updates. You are all just to far away.