Friday, September 19, 2008

6 things about me

I was tagged by miss Debi and I shall try to come up with six clever little things about myself:

I love the smell of new books. Yes, I am the one who opens up the book and smells the pages.

I think I must have been a fish in a former life because I love the sea. I love the smell, the wind, the salt. I love sunsets over the water, the sound of the waves and the feel of my feet as they sink in the sand.

I am addicted to chocolate...anyone know a good support group?

I love learning about old things...ancient ruins, artifacts and cultures.

I enjoy going on trips but I love coming home!

And last but not least, I love it when my kids started to talk. Annie is doing this right now and it is so very cute to hear all her new words.

A few facts about me. I am not sure if Nikki Bennett has been tagged so now is your turn girl!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I know someone who can support you in your habit! ;-)

satcy said...

I think the chocolate support group ought to meet regularly and share yummies!

debi said...

Another view of why we are fast friends. I think I could take your entire list and apply it to myself!!! Its like your bookshelf! "Am I looking at my bookshelf or yours" Da Ja Vous

Rachael said...

i wholeheartedly agree with those! Nothing beats chocolate and a good book. :)